Jio New Tariff Plans Reliance Jio has launched new plans for prepaid and postpaid users as the Jio Summer Surprise comes to an end. The operator has extended its Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer with the new Rs. 399 pack, continuing the low-cost services for another three recharge cycles. Along with launching new Jio plans, the company has revised its existing plans by extending their validities and increasing the bundled data while keeping the prices the same. This is the revision of Jio plans since April, when the company phased out the Rs. 303 and Rs. 499 packs in favour of the Rs. 309 and Rs. 509 packs.
Jio New Tariff Plans Latest :-
Reliance Jio, since its launch in 2016, has been giving away aggressive offers and freebies with an aim to penetrate into the telecom market in India. Now, the network boasts of a huge number of subscribers. Meanwhile, Jio’s last major offers, which were called ‘Summer Surprise’ and ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’, are about to get over soon. so below are Jio New Tariff Plans.
Jio New Tariff Plans under Rs 350 :-
Jio New Tariff Plans Greater than Rs 350 :-
Terms And Conditions :-
1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
2. Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
3. All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
4. For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
5. The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
6. All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
7. This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
8. The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
9. Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
10. Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
11. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
12. RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
13. The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
14. The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.